welcome to my bloq.....

Monday, November 20, 2006

The mega quarter in veldhoven




Yesterday early in the morning my mom drove me to Goor where Marleen lives. Marleen and me went by car to veldhoven for the mega quarter of the new les mills lessons. We arrived a little too late so the pump had already started but okey we could join the last three tracks of the pump, after we had the rpm lesson and than we had a small break to eat something and got the last lesson of us and that was the combat and Dan and Rachel with Claudia gave the combat lesson so before the lesson started a lot of people made pictures of Dan and Rachel and after the lesson they start making pictures again of Dan and Rachel :-) It was really cool to see them in real life. When the combat lesson was over we went back home by car. I was very tired when i was back home and felled a sleep very soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Coool :D

    Oh, wish I was as hard working as you!! The whole day doing exercise!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home