welcome to my bloq.....

Thursday, November 30, 2006

esther is gone to Bali for a month



Yesterday evening i went to the fitness. First me and esther did some cardio fitness. At 19:00 we started the combat lesson and that was again fun. at track 8 me and bas went again on the stage with esther :-) after the combat lesson me and esther went on the wave and than got changed for the rpm lesson that started at 20:30, i made some mix for the rpm lesson so esther used the mix again. when the lesson was finished i sad goodbye to esther cause the next morning she would be leaving to Bali for one month so i won' see her for one month and it's getting tuff for me cause she is my fitness/sport mate and now i will have to fitness and sport on my own :-( for one month but one thing is for sure i will miss her and think of her while she is in Bali and hope she will have a good time their and when she is back home in Holland we start fitness and sport together as we do usually :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home