welcome to my bloq.....

Saturday, March 31, 2007

out for diner with some of my family


this evening we went out for diner. well i first thought i went out for diner with only my parents but when we came at the restaurant my parents asked for a table for 7 persons so i thought why we need a table for 7 when we are with the 3 of us so my mom told me that my eldest brother albert, his wife karen and their two boys also came to have diner with us so that was a nice surprise. when they arrived at the restaurant we started to get ourself some food. my two nephews wanted to play with their game boys and did not eat much at all, well they are just kids :-) we all enjoyed the diner that evening.

after diner we left to the house of albert and karen. my parents and they went to play a card game till late at night and me and stef played computer games till stef had to go to sleep than i watched some movie but i was a little tired to watch that movie.I was happy when they finally finised that card game and when we could leave back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home