welcome to my bloq.....

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Birthday of Petra (the girlfriend of my brother richard)




This evening we got ourself dressed up. my mom put some make up on me. when my mom was finished with me, my mom and dad left to this chinese restaurant. i had to wait till my brother richard and petra arrived at my place. petra did not know anything cause richard had this sort of suprise party so when they came at my place richard asked where my parents were so i told them they went out for diner together. so petra and richard got them self ready than richard asked me if i know where they are so we can go to them cause it was important so we went by car to the restaurant but than petra saw her two sons ashwin and randy outside waiting so the surprise kind of was gone cause she new my parents and ashwin and randy were at the restaurant but she did not know that her friends were inside the restaurant as well so that was a little surprise for her. when everyone settled down petra opened the presents and after we started diner. Later when every one had coffee or tea richard had this onnouncement he wanted to tell. he walked up to petra and than he asked her to marrie him so every one almost started to cry, it was soo nice. so now i'm really an aunt of ashwin who is 14 and randy who is 17 and i got a sister-in-law. officially they are not married yet so they still need to marry officially as well. well it was a nice surprise for everyone and a good diner too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home