welcome to my bloq.....

Friday, April 06, 2007

mirjam visiting me


friday morning i woke up and took my bike and went to the fitness centre to do a step lesson but before the last track i left cause my mom was waiting for me and we went by car to the train station to get my friend mirjam who came to visit me for my birthday. when she arrived my mom dropped me again at the fitness and i went back home by bike while my mom and mirjam went with the car ofcourse. when i finally was at my house went talked watched pictures and later we took the bikes and i showed her a farm nearby my house and they got two camels so we made a few pictures of the camels ofcourse. In the evening we went by bike to the fitness centre and we did one attack lesson. before the lesson started esther gave me some presents for my birthday so i had to open three presents very quick :-) they were nice presents i got from esther. after the attack lesson esther and me did some cardio fitness while mirjam made pictures of me in the fitness.......hahahaaa. when we were back home we watched this disney movie Mulan and after we talked and sing songs and did some rhyme games till very early in the morning and than we felled a sleep. the next morning very early we had to get up cause mirjam had to catch the train to go back home to tilburg and when we brought her to the train station after my mom and i went to the fitness and i did two rpm lessons with esther and after some cardio fitness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home