welcome to my bloq.....

Monday, April 09, 2007

The half of the marathon of Hengelo




This morning i woke up early and get ready for the half of the marathon of hengelo that will be held in the stadion. I put on my new running clothes and eat something. My mom came by to see if i was ready and than my dad brought us by car to the stadion where we had to get our start numbers and chip to put on the shoe. First the kids started to run the 1,5km. 11:00 the 10, 15 and 21km started. my mom has runned the 10km in 1hour and 11seconds. 11:15 the 5km started and that was me.........when i started we first had one run at the stadion and when we runned back to the stadion we had to run one half lab and a lot of people were watching and clapped in their hands so that was cool. i got a good time. I runned the 31minuten en 50seconden. When i finished i eat a half of a banana and had some cold tea to drink. The 22nd of april my mom and i will be running the 10 and 5km at the marathon of enschede. Right now i feel all my muscles hurting :-) but its fun to run it gives you a kick to join the running races.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home