welcome to my bloq.....

Sunday, April 22, 2007

the marathon of Enschede




















This morning i woke up at 08:30 and put on my running clothes and shoes again. when i was ready i went to my parents house to see if my mom was ready. My dad took us by car to enschede where the marathon started. The Marathon started to run at 11.00, the Half the Marathon at 12.45. the 10 Km at 11.15, the 5 Km at 12.00 and the Kidsrun 11.00. When i started the run i was very excited. On the way we got some water as well so that was fun every one took some water and some drink it and others throw it on their head :-) half way i got a terrible headache cause of the heath so that was not good. Two times i thought i was near by the finish and two times it was not the finish......ooohh my god that's not the finish i thought and finally i saw the finish and my mom was standing at the finish waiting for me with something to drink and a sponce with water on it and i needed it very much. In the marathon their was this time limit as well: Marathon: 5.0 hours, minium age 18 years
Half of the Marathon: 2.5 hours, minium age 18 years
10 Kilometer: 1.5 hours, minium 16 years
5 Kilometer: 50 minutes, minium 12 year
My mom and i stayed until almost 16:00 in enschede to watch the half of the marathon and the marathon and when that was finished we took the train back to my city. in the train we called my dad so he could pick us up at the train station. when i was back home i took an asperine for my headache and went to sleep for a while. It was very fun again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home