welcome to my bloq.....

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothersday




Today we celebrate mothers day in Holland. Mothersday means that people give small presents to their moms and to be nice to her and help her all day long. I arranged with both my brothers to visit my mom for mothersday so they both came at 15:00 with their wifes and kids and stayed till almost 20:00 in the evening. My brothers went for a date with their wifes and they went off to the pool centre so i babysitted my two nephews. they were already in bed when i arrived and lucky they stayed into bed only the younghest came out of his bed one time so i brought him back to bed and than lucky he stayed in bed and felt asleep too. The rest of the evening i watched movie and played a few games on the computer. i eat some chips and drink some fanta orange too. at 00:30 my brothers and their wifes came back home and than i drove back with richard and petra back to my house and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home